A Client Portal For Financial Planners To Build A Business On (55-Second Video)
- Created: Wednesday, 28 January 2015 13:35
For IA reps who offer financial planning services, here’s a client portal to build a practice around.
Advisor Products has been providing client portals for a decade and our progress with developing a simple solution has moved doggedly slow. This new version is a breakthrough, however, a giant leap ahead.
Putting Performance In Proper Place
The new Advisor Products client portal puts performance in its proper place, literally as well as figuratel.
You have control of the layout of a client dashboard comprised of widgets that show snapshot reports from portfolio performance apps, documents you want the client to read, and a MoneyGuide Pro plan success rate. By placing the goal-based financial plan widget on top of the page, alongside recent documents you've uploaded for the client to read, you send the message to clients that financial planning is more important than investment performance.
- If You Offer Tax-Managed Portfolio Advice, Tell People!
- Market Volatility The Subject Of A New Email Newsletter Campaign
- Cause Of AdvisorVault Outage Is Fixed; Plus, A Lesson On Transparency And Marketing
- Trey Byrnes, CPA-Turned Wealth Manager, Talks About His Five Years Of Experience In Email Marketing