Scottrade Giving Affiliated RIAs A Discount On MoneyGuidePro
- Created: Thursday, 23 February 2012 12:51
Scottrade affiliates are now eligible for enterprise rates on the popular financial planning package -- a "substantial" discount for those who were previously paying retail price.
In return, MoneyGuidePro will be tightly integrated into the Scottrade custody platform, which seems to indicate that it is becoming the default planning software for the brokerage firm's roughly 1,000 RIA affiliates.
Since Scottrade touts this as the "first" such deal for MoneyGuidePro, other custodians may follow their lead.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting