Custodians Moving Toward Transition Financing, But For Now Schwab Leads The Way
- Created: Tuesday, 29 November 2011 08:14
Schwab says it will finalize its program in the first quarter, at which time they'll give advisors a way to make generational succession plans happen.
Despite critics, it turns out that TD Ameritrade is also working on a financing option and it is also aiming at the first quarter to make it go live.
Fidelity and Pershing already do it on a case-by-case basis.
But in formal terms and in the eyes of the industry, Schwab is still the nominal leader here. Let's see what the next few months bring.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting