Capital Is King, Says Acquisition-Hungry Advisor Group CEO
- Created: Thursday, 09 June 2011 06:57
In fact Roth says that the industry is too undercapitalized to cope with compliance costs, not to mention soaring product liabilities as private placements, untraded REITs, and other once-hot vehicles implode.
This will mean more small broker-dealer closures -- and more consolidation among the survivors, Roth says.
Good piece over at Registered Rep.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Despite Its Long Rap Sheet, Merrill Lynch Is Coopting The Fiduciary Message; Thundering Herd Will Beat A Glorious Path To Restoring Investor Trust
- Commonwealth Financial Network Announces New Advisor Affiliation Models: You Can Be A Fee-Only RIA And Leverage The BD's Services
- 2012 Report Identifies Top Five Challenges For Broker-Dealers Along With Industry Trends And Best Practices
- Lincoln Financial Advisor Defamation Case Highlights The Limitations Of Brokercheck