Could Japan's Long Struggling Economy Finally Be Pulling Out Of Its 25-Year Malaise?
- Created: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 08:28
Japan’s $5 trillion economy grew at a robust annualized pace of 3.5% in the first quarter. "The stock market has soared more than 60%over the past year, and the yen has lost more than a quarter of its value, lifting corporate earnings in a country that is dependent on exports," says The New York Times.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- China’s Crash Could Set Off A Trade War In Asia And Cause Chaos In Capitals Across The Globe
- Move along. Nothing to see here.
- China Expert And Money Manager Mark DeWeaver Warns That A Chinese Economic Bust Is Likely And Could Impact Investors Worldwide
- Financial Markets Haven’t Freaked Out Over Cyprus, But That Doesn’t Mean They Won't