Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

Smart Office is a really Smart CRM

I'm not sure what else to add this

User Review

The Good
I've read the reviews for this product stating it's an "insurance-based" CRM and scratch my head at that statement. I've used this CRM for the last 16 months and it just keeps getting better. My previous employment was 20 years with UBS working in a wirehouse platform. I don't handle insurance. My business is investment management including stocks, bonds, annuities, mutual funds, seperate accounts, and more. Smart Office ties it all together. Most importantly, it allows me to streamline so many of the day-to-day things I do. There's no more jotting something down here, then copying it over there, then tieing it int oa 3rd system and hoping everything is ultimately up to date. I'm able to streamline so Smart Office keeps track of it all...in real time. If you have an idea, it's likely you cna create a script for Smart Office to help you achieve it.
I researched ten different CRMs (many of the ones that are listed in the reviews in this same space) before choosing Smart Office (no kidding!). It's the closest one to a build-your-own customized program that you'd pay at least several thousand dollars for as a customized solution.
The Bad
It's somewhat complicated. There's a learning curve. The cost is the most expensive of those I tested. In fairness, it's more complicated because it DOES ALOT MORE THAN THE OTHERS. There's a learning curve for the same reason. It's also the most expensive for the same reason.f In life, you get what you pay for.
The Bottom Line
I'd highly recommend this program for any broker, financial advisor, or RIA with a lot of investment as stated above. While there's many buttons and radio tabs for insurance products, I use none of them.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account