Investment Tracking  

Insurance Tracking  

Workflow Management  

Productivity  

Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

An internal Practice structure for an RIA that makes your work flow and automates many tasks.

I don't use the client portal.

User Review

The Good
This program gives you the structure to do great work. From tracking when you last did your risk tolerance questionaire and IPS to the Wealth Management Index profile, you can KNOW you are doing your job. Perfect for marketing and managment letters to one, a group or all of your clients. Tracks time and creates a great looking report with the details of your work for the client so they can see why they pay you so much every quarter. (irony there). It tracks the items you need to deal with for an agenda that prints right up when they are on their way into the office.
The Bad
You have to use it. You have to train your staff (and yourself, ugh!)to actually take the time to enter the notes. This feels cumbersome, but you can see in my answer above a tiny portion of WHY you'd make yourself do this. I'm going to try dragon speaking naturally on it for meeting recaps.
The Bottom Line
It's big guns and made for big firms. I'm just myself and my assistant, so paying for a minimum 3 seats isn't fun and we only utilize about half of what it can do. I just need to grow a bit more.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account