Integration 

Pricing 

Monte Carlo Simulation 

Taxes 

Asset Allocation 

LTC-College Planning 

Estate Planning 

Great Financial Planning program; good for client interaction

MGP is a goal-oriented program, which I prefer. Once a record is created, it's pretty easy to build a profile. MGP integrates nicely with Junxure and does a good job importing client data. The reports look good, are customizable, and capture the relevant information. Finmetrica is a great risk management tool, and it perfectly integrates with MGP. I am still learning the best ways to use this with clients, but I like the program so far. MGP will let you forward a link to clients so they can walk through the Goal Wizard. This allows them to invest their own time in identifying and quantifying their goals, which makes for a more efficient process in the office. Overall, I have been very happy with MGP.

User Review

The Good
Easy interface both for planner and clients. Great for having clients works through their goal-setting process. Good reports and has the ability to customize logo for better branding. Covers just about all the areas you want from such a program. Good integration with Junxure (easy to import data). Goal Wizard makes walking through the goal-setting process easy and intuitive. Very helpful.
The Bad
Can be a little difficult to quickly locate add-ins such as Finmetrica (easily done once a new client account is established, but not so easy if you are trying a stand-alone process).
The Bottom Line
If you like a goals-based planning program, it's hard to beat MoneyGuidePro. If you prefer more of a money-based program, you might not be happy with MGP.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account