Reports 

Fixed Income 

Tax Lot Accounting 

Trading 

Integrations 

Security 

Hosting 

Pricing 

Excellent product. Only portfolio management software that provides exactly what advisers need.

I switched over to Assetbook in 2006 and have been extremely happy with the product. The company converted all my data from a previous system with a seamless transition. Excellent customer service. Reasonable price. Provides the perfect solutions enabling me to focus on other areas of my investment advisory practice and know that my portfolio managment software concerns are met.

User Review

The Good
Assetbook provides the perfect web based solution for all my portfolio management software needs. Unlike other firms in this industry, this company listens to advisers and provides what is most helpful to them. My data is downloaded from my clearing firm and all errors are corrected so I don't have to waste my time fixing mistakes. Not only does the web based software allow me access from anywhere but also my clients have the ability to view their information updated daily. Personalized reports provide clear and concise information.
The Bad
I wish the company had been around years ago.
The Bottom Line
I have been an independent registered investment adviser for almost 14 years and this product is the first one that I can confidently depend on for my portfolio management. I had spent years searching for software that would meet my needs. The Assetbook team does an incredible job with today's technology and remains innovative for future growth. I highly recommend Assetbook to all investment advisers.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account