Investment Tracking  

Insurance Tracking  

Workflow Management  

Productivity  

Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

Overall a great value with ever increasing capabilites and quality support.

When Redtail completes the permissions access, it will be a big step ahead. If Redtail would create a "tele-marketing" page for use by companies such as myself who have outbound telemarketing services, it would give a much greater level of usability to both practice owners and telemarketers through the increased use of large, demographically relevant telemarketing data lists by allowing access to those who have higher permissions access for client needs and/or or limiting a lower access to only relevant telemarketing information for telemarketers.

Although I am just really coming up to speed in understanding the full capabilities of Redtail, I am happy to see the further commitment to continually develop and enhance the software from customer forums into a more valuable practice management product.

Keep in mind the star rating in my review typically exemplifies my qualitative result from personal usage.

User Review

The Good
Great overall product for the cost. Integration and coordination with other practice management programs is excellent and continually improving with more features. Specifically, user input features from real world application needs.
The Bad
Typical web based systems are cumbersome. This is no different. However, it is very manageable and made intuitive through personal workflow management development.
The Bottom Line
Would highly recommend in any personal practice. From the smallest to the largest.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account