Interface 

Integration 

Pricing 

Monte Carlo Simulation 

Taxes 

Asset Allocation 

LTC-College Planning 

Estate Planning 

Very robust, many functions broken & require workarounds which make you question its accuracy

Stay away for now.

User Review

The Good
The financial planning is cash-flow based and is very robust. It allows you to be extremely detail oriented in your inputs. You can model almost anything.
The Bad
The amount of detail that you can enter is almost overkill. Because there are so many variables that are considered, it is hard to track changes and know if *1* of the many checkboxes is checked or not.

We would find that each version update would "break" a function in the system. Then, they would fix that, but it would cause another "break" somewhere else. I think this is due to the sheer volume of detail they are trying to allow. Because we noticed so many glitches/breaks, it was hard for us to trust the numbers in the reports.

There is an enormous learning curve and there is only one dedicated financial planning support person. The others are somewhat knowledgeable, but only for basic questions. They put the majority of their resources towards serving the investment management clients and do not give much attention to the planning.
The Bottom Line
Even after the most recent purchase of their company and the strides they are making. I wouldn't recommend working with them for another 5 years at least. I think it would easily take that long to figure out all of the problems they have and the issues that need to be addressed.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account