Fixed Income 

Tax Lot Accounting 

Trading 

Integrations 

Security 

Hosting 

Pricing 

IAS- Not your best friend.

Don't bother with it. More pain and headaches than it's worth.

User Review

The Good
Decent CRM, although workflows do not work well. Reports look nice and work (most of the time). Financial planning tools are very extensive and allow for in-depth planning. Support staff is very friendly and great at giving workarounds (which you will need a lot).
The Bad
The CRM is not great at keeping up with encounters that are not related to a client household. Workflow/Process Management is excruciatingly painful to set up and it doesn't work well. We've had problems with updates causing birth dates to show incorrectly, which can cause problems filling out an account application. Reports are often buggy and do not show the correct information, even though it is correct in the system. Although the financial planning tools are extensive, there are many flaws/glitches that make many of them non-usable.
The Bottom Line
If you're thinking about switching to IAS, DON'T. They are under new ownership, but I have yet to notice any real change to the product. I've been told they are upgrading everything and spending lots of money to fix problems and finish out the financial planning aspect, but my "friend" on the inside says nothing is really happening. It will cost more money to set up and making a switch will be even harder. You will feel stuck.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account