Customer Service 

Technical Knowledge 

Qualifications Of Personnel 

Range Of Services Offered 

Financial Advisor Experience 

Expertise In Area(s) Of Specialization 

Response Time 

Affordability 

Experienced, Knowledgeable, and a GREAT SPEAKER too...

User Review

The Good
Having attended his original webinar on A4A, I contacted Brian/FCS about speaking at our annual NAAIM conference (National Association of Active Investment Managers). I asked him to focus specifically on data security risks, and what advisors need to do to protect their client data. He gladly did so and, I have to say, he knocked it out of the park with his informative and entertaining presentation! He spoke of real life experiences, showed props (USB keylogger in this case) and provided specific, actionable advice to the group. Feedback from the membership and even the Board was unanimous: he was excellent! Some have already asked to have him back on a regular basis to share his knowledge and advice, since as we all know, risks in this area are constantly evolving.
The Bad
None
The Bottom Line
The combination of his financial services background and his extensive IT knowledge and experience makes Brian uniquely qualified to serve the technology needs of today's advisors. If you need managed IT services, or want an articulate and entertaining speaker to educate folks on technology, BRIAN is your guy!!!
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account