TIAA-CREF Recruiting RIAs To Advise Its Retirement Plan Participants
- Created: Friday, 10 June 2011 00:44
CREF's Advisor Network is now soliciting interest from advisors who want to serve as charter members of the program.
In return for a fee paid to the Center for Due Diligence, members of the network get pre-certification as qualified fiduciary advice providers -- definitely a plus given the regulatory upheaval in the ERISA space -- not to mention referrals and support from TIAA-CREF itself.
Right now, the principals envision the program as being fairly exclusive, but once the training wheels come off early next year, TIAA-CREF wants to take the network national.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- The Tumult Facing Investment Advisors To 401(k) Plans; Wall Street Price-Gouging Prompts Calls For Regulatory Reform And Increased Disclosure; Promotes Benchmarking-Mania
- TIAA-CREF Study Recommends Ways To Improve Defined Contribution Plans And Boost Retirement Readiness
- What Can Advisors Do To Ensure Participants A Paycheck For Life®?
- 401(k) Plan Participant Meetings Present An Opportunity To Build Trust While Gathering Data