- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Life Settlements: Understanding The Process, Avoiding The Pitfalls
- Glenn Daily
- Fee-Only Life Insurance Consultant
- 01/20/12 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
Have clients asked you about selling their life insurance policies? Have they asked you about investing in life settlements?
At this webinar you will learn:
- How life settlement prices are determined
- How advisors can help clients obtain better offers
- Why keeping a policy may be better than selling it
- How to perform due diligence on life settlement funds
Glenn S. Daily is one of the few fee-only life insurance advisors in the U.S. He provides consulting services to individuals, businesses, trustees and other advisers. Among other publications, Mr. Daily is the author of The Individual Investor’s Guide to Low-Load Insurance Products (1990) and Life Insurance Sense and Nonsense (1992). Mr. Daily is a regular resource for journalists at Bloomberg.com, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Money, The Wall Street Journal and other organizations. Mr. Daily is a Certified Financial Planner, a Chartered Financial Consultant, a Chartered Life Underwriter, and a New York-licensed Life Insurance Consultant.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 40 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulGreat information. Advisors have been hearing lots about life settlements and wondering how to find out how they really work. As Glenn said, info is not really out there to get more details on these investments.
Was this review helpful to you?
EventList powered by schlu.net