Economist Fritz Meyer received an average 4.8-star rating from financial professionals who attended his December 2015 update.
Fritz began this month with these main points:
- stocks are fully-valued but could reasonably move higher at the rate of earnings growth
- 2016 corporate earnings look good
- economic data is strong – probably better than is generally perceived
- accelerating consumer spending could surprise on the upside by driving stronger GDP and earnings growth
- a recession and bear market are not on the horizon
- restrictive Fed policy is years away
- inflation will likely remain lower for longer, limiting the interest-rate risk of bonds
- don’t listen to the year-end tactical asset allocator
You can buy the slides for $25 a month with a one-year subscription and use them ti write newslettters, blog posts, webinars, and in client meetings.
You can narrate videos based on research and analysis by Fritz Meyer for $79 a month.
A4A members ($60 a year) can replay the webinar session 24/7, and It is eligible for continuing education credit for CFPs, CIMAs, CPWAs, and professional designations.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only