EISI Launches A New Verson Of NaviPlan Select
- Created: Monday, 31 October 2011 18:18
EISI says its new presentation module offers a modern look that enables advisors and prospects to interactively engage in the planning process. Among other improvements:
- Enhanced estate planning: A number of updated features to both the Basic and Advanced estate planning modules such as GRITs, QDOTs, TCLATs, and TCLUTs.
- Ibbotson® asset class updates: The addition of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) brings asset classes up from 12 to 13.
- New features: 72(t) distributions, Coverdell accounts, Inherited IRAs, and more.
- Enhanced Scenario Manager: Additional override capability for Real Estate, Business Entities, Stock Options, Pensions, and insurance policies.
- Social Security enhancements: More Social Security methods available and smooth user interface.
EISI, a Winnipeg, Canada firm, says it has 250,000 users, which makes it by far the largest financial planning software company serving the U.S. financial services industry. The company, which has focused on enterprise deals with large brokerages, was purchased just last week by an insurance software company.
EISI in recent years has faced growing competition in the independent advisor channel from smaller vendors, such as MoneyGuide Pro.