Combining BrokerCheck With The IAPD?
- Created: Thursday, 27 January 2011 01:22
The WSJ is running the story and Registered Rep has a link. But the real story here is that the SEC is actively considering this kind of joint treatment.
Granted, the typical consumer has no idea how to tell whether an advisor is a broker-dealer rep or an RIA, so there's not much point in making them search twice to find you.
But with all the gossip about the possible incorporation of RIAs into the FINRA regulatory framework, it's still got some advisors pondering.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Talk To Local Contacts About The Math Behind Retirement Investing
- NPR Reports On “The Personal Finance Industrial Complex” And Says The Only Person You Should Trust With Your Money Is Yourself
- Write Your Own News Releases, Become Known Locally
- Goldman Sachs Defector's "Toxic" Resignation Could Be A Rallying Cry For Client-Focused Advisors