The European Crisis Offers Opportunity As Northern Countries Remain Stable
- Created: Tuesday, 24 January 2012 08:59
Lower valuations in the northern countries offer investing opportunities, however, since these countries have stable economies.
“You can buy global large caps in northern Europe for virtually the same price as the more fundamentally challenged companies in southern Europe,” writes Russ Koesterich, global chief investment strategist for iShares.
Yet the northern countries, including Sweden, Finland and Norway, are expected to post above-average economic growth this year.
Koesterich advises overweighting positions in Germany, the Netherlands and Norway.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- China’s Crash Could Set Off A Trade War In Asia And Cause Chaos In Capitals Across The Globe
- Move along. Nothing to see here.
- China Expert And Money Manager Mark DeWeaver Warns That A Chinese Economic Bust Is Likely And Could Impact Investors Worldwide
- Could Japan's Long Struggling Economy Finally Be Pulling Out Of Its 25-Year Malaise?