Investing In China Continues To Hold Promise As Trade With America Soars
- Created: Friday, 08 April 2011 07:14
HSBC Holdings and other brokerages upgraded China after data indicated that China’s monetary tightening policy is working, according to the New York Times.
A recent study by the U.S.-China Business Council also figures into the mix, showing that American exports to China rose 32% to a record $91.9 billion last year, according to this state-by-state report.
China’s growing appetite for computer components, aircraft, grain, chemicals and other goods bodes well for continued growth in that country.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- China’s Crash Could Set Off A Trade War In Asia And Cause Chaos In Capitals Across The Globe
- Move along. Nothing to see here.
- China Expert And Money Manager Mark DeWeaver Warns That A Chinese Economic Bust Is Likely And Could Impact Investors Worldwide
- Could Japan's Long Struggling Economy Finally Be Pulling Out Of Its 25-Year Malaise?