Charles J. Yang, CFA, Elected Chair Of CFA Institute Board Of Governors
- Created: Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:45
Yang is the chief investment officer of T&D Asset Management, a wholly owned asset management subsidiary of T&D Holdings Inc., the holding company of the fifth-largest life insurance group in Japan. He began his career as a quantitative analyst at the asset management division of J.P. Morgan and served as a portfolio manager in New York City and Tokyo. Yang is a member of two CFA societies, CFA Society Hawaii and CFA Society Japan.
- Charles J. Yang, CFA (Japan) - chief investment officer, T&D Asset Management Company, Ltd.
- Aaron Low, CFA (Singapore) – principal, Lumen Advisors
- Alan M. Meder, CFA (United States) - senior vice president and chief risk officer, Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co.
- Saeed M. Al-Hajeri, CFA (United Arab Emirates) - head of Emerging Markets Department, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Giuseppe Ballocchi, CFA (Switzerland) - head of Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics of the Trading Division, Pictet & Cie
- Heather Brilliant*, CFA (United States) - global director of Equity and Credit Research and chief equities strategist, Morningstar, Inc.
- Beth Hamilton-Keen, CFA (Canada) - director of Private Client Portfolio Management, Mawer Investment Management Ltd.
- Robert Jenkins*, FSIP (United Kingdom) – a senior adviser to CVC Capital Partners; a nonexecutive director for the Aberdeen All Asia Investment Trust; and adjunct professor at London Business School
- James G. Jones, CFA (United States) - founder and president of Sterling Investment Advisors, LLC
- Attila Koksal, CFA (Turkey) - managing partner, Standard Unlu Securities
- Mark Lazberger, CFA (Australia) – CEO, Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) and First State Investments
- Frederic P. Lebel, CFA (Switzerland) - co-CEO and CIO of OFI MGA; CIO and owner of HFS Hedge Fund Selection S.A.
- Colin McLean, FSIP (United Kingdom) – CEO, SVM Asset Management Ltd
- John D. Rogers, CFA (United States) – president and CEO, CFA Institute
- Matthew H. Scanlan, CFA (United States) - CEO of RS Investments; president and trustee of the RS Investment Trust and RS Variable Products Trust
- Jane Shao, CFA (China) - founder and director, Lumiere Pavilions
- Sunil Singhania*, CFA (India) - chief investment officer, Equity Investments, Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd
- Roger Urwin (United Kingdom) - global head of Investment Content, Towers Watson
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- NAPFA Must Do The Right Thing With CPA/PFSs If It Wants To Retain Its Special Role As An Advocate For Consumers
- CFA Level 1 Exam Prep Now Being Offered By The American College, Reflecting The Growing Popularity Of The CFA Designation
- NAPFA, In Saying Only CFPs Can Become Members, Snubbed The AICPA, Exposing Fractures In The Movement To Professionalize
- IMCA Sets Out To Define “Wealth Management” But Critics And Competitors Take Issue With The Definition