CFP Board Elects Four New Directors As Charles Moran, Others Prepare To Step Down
- Created: Thursday, 10 November 2011 07:40
The CFP Board of Standards has elected four new directors to replace current chairman Chuck Moran, Charles Robinson, and Terry Lister.
In the process, the group is not only expanding its top-level advisory pool but shifting focus more into an entrepreneurial direction.
Joining are accountant John Connell, noted New York State planner Joe Votava, educator Eva Kampits, and Michael Greene, who runs the planning practice at Ameriprise.
All new directors will begin four-year terms in office on January 1.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- NAPFA Must Do The Right Thing With CPA/PFSs If It Wants To Retain Its Special Role As An Advocate For Consumers
- CFA Level 1 Exam Prep Now Being Offered By The American College, Reflecting The Growing Popularity Of The CFA Designation
- Charles J. Yang, CFA, Elected Chair Of CFA Institute Board Of Governors
- NAPFA, In Saying Only CFPs Can Become Members, Snubbed The AICPA, Exposing Fractures In The Movement To Professionalize