TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting
- Created: Tuesday, 04 September 2012 11:45
Dario will oversee new product introductions and the delivery of key solutions including technology integrations, business development tools and investment management products to support more than 4,000 independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) who custody with TDAI, according to a press release.
Before joining TDAI, Dario was managing director of business development & relationship management at Pershing Advisor Solutions, responsible for leading the vision and delivery of advisor recruiting and business development programs to assist RIAs in growing their businesses.
Previously, Dario served as the executive vice president of relationship management at Fidelity Institutional Wealth Services, leading service and relationship management teams focused on helping RIAs achieve their business goals using marketing, workflow, and technology solutions.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- Schwab Gets Green Light To Handle Custody Of Alternative Assets For Advisor Affiliates