LPL Names New Chief Of Independent Advisor Services
- Created: Wednesday, 29 February 2012 11:38
Bock used to run Morgan Stanley's southeast region and was at Bear Stearns before that.
This is not just another executive move. By installing Bock as head of the independent advisor services unit, LPL is announcing that it wants to be yet another in the growing list of firms that cater to RIA clients.
It's not just a world dominated by Fidelity, Schwab, Pershing, and TDA -- and a crowd of specialized vendors -- any more.
Raymond James and other broker-dealers are getting into the act. The question is whether LPL's famous self-clearing platform will help it or hurt it when going after RIAs who are used to working with broader vendors.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting