Breakaway Broker Trend Alive And Well, TD Ameritrade Says
- Created: Friday, 28 October 2011 07:25
A full 348 brokers have joined TDA so far this year, up 20% from last year and more than double what the custodian took in back in 2008.
Fidelity has seen the number of new breakaways decline while Schwab reports a 9% increase, so this is not limited to TDA.
So much for arguments that the "breakaway broker" is a myth.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting