TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Hits New 52-Week Low
- Created: Monday, 12 September 2011 20:44
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation hit a new 52-week low Monday at $13.67, below its previous 52-week low of $13.69.
TD Ameritrade Holding shares are down 27.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday, reports The Street.com.
The Street says AMTD boasts a "solid financial position" but is hobbled by a "feeble" earnings growth rate.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Bravo! A4A Previews The Advisor Portal TD Ameritrade Institutional Will Launch In 4Q2015
- What Do Charles Schwab, Personal Finance, And Rap Music All Have In Common?
- Charles Schwab to Host Live Online Educational Event for Active Traders
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Hires Jim Dario Away From Pershing Advisor Solutions, Where He Led RIA Business Development And Advisor Recruiting