Commonwealth Financial Network Announces New Advisor Affiliation Models: You Can Be A Fee-Only RIA And Leverage The BD's Services
- Created: Friday, 31 May 2013 10:59
According to a press release, the BD will now let you elverage Commonwealth's "fully integrated technology, practice management consulting, research, compliance support, and indispensable service."
While I don't see established RIAs and IA reps moving into an arrangement like this, it could be a smart way for BDs to keep a relationship with an advisor transitioning to a fee-only business model. What do you think?
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Despite Its Long Rap Sheet, Merrill Lynch Is Coopting The Fiduciary Message; Thundering Herd Will Beat A Glorious Path To Restoring Investor Trust
- 2012 Report Identifies Top Five Challenges For Broker-Dealers Along With Industry Trends And Best Practices
- Lincoln Financial Advisor Defamation Case Highlights The Limitations Of Brokercheck
- Long-Time Independent Advisor Goes The Other Way, Joins Ameriprise