Morgan Stanley Contemplates Laying Off More Brokers
- Created: Thursday, 09 June 2011 07:00
Morgan's CFO is telling Wall Street that she's contemplating reducing broker headcount "below previously announced levels."
Over the last few months, Morgan officially trimmed about a net 300 advisors from its payroll.
We might see another 300 leave -- or get pushed from -- the firm in the next month or so.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Despite Its Long Rap Sheet, Merrill Lynch Is Coopting The Fiduciary Message; Thundering Herd Will Beat A Glorious Path To Restoring Investor Trust
- Commonwealth Financial Network Announces New Advisor Affiliation Models: You Can Be A Fee-Only RIA And Leverage The BD's Services
- 2012 Report Identifies Top Five Challenges For Broker-Dealers Along With Industry Trends And Best Practices
- Lincoln Financial Advisor Defamation Case Highlights The Limitations Of Brokercheck