Wells Fargo Team Drives U.S. Bank's New UHNW Push
- Created: Friday, 29 April 2011 06:51
The new unit is headed up by Michael Cole, who previously ran Wells Fargo's family wealth planning operation. He'll be working with Daniel Rauchle and Scott Winget, who also came over from WFC last month.
Cole aims to integrate philanthropy and estate planning into the firm's overall ultra-high-net-worth platform, which USB defines as clients with more than $25 million to invest.
Some elements of dynastic planning also seem to be at stake here. As USB notes, UHNW families tend to spend 70% of their wealth within three generations, so Ascent will differentiate itself by teaching the heirs how to handle their money.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Despite Its Long Rap Sheet, Merrill Lynch Is Coopting The Fiduciary Message; Thundering Herd Will Beat A Glorious Path To Restoring Investor Trust
- Commonwealth Financial Network Announces New Advisor Affiliation Models: You Can Be A Fee-Only RIA And Leverage The BD's Services
- 2012 Report Identifies Top Five Challenges For Broker-Dealers Along With Industry Trends And Best Practices
- Lincoln Financial Advisor Defamation Case Highlights The Limitations Of Brokercheck