Year End Tax Planning For The Other 99%

Robert Keebler
10/21/21 4 PM EST
CFP® Live CPA IWI IRS EA
Program Id: 728015859
9.8
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent

While Congress is debating how the government will tax the top 1%, advisors must help the other 99% with year-end planning, knowing the President’s promise not to raise taxes on families with less than $450,000 of income.

This class builds on last-month’s year-end tax planning class and provides additional ideas to help your clients, including:

• charitable remainder trusts (CRTs)
• installment sale strategies, including the two-year installment sale
• Section 199A year-end strategies for business owners
• estate tax principles for those who never expected to pay it

 

Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, is a partner at Keebler & Associates. Bob has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. His three-decades as an educator of tax professionals makes him a once-in-a generation figure in the leadership of the accounting profession.

This webinar is eligible for one hour of CE credit towards the CIMA® and CPWA® certifications, IRS EA CE, CFP® CE, PACE credit toward the CLU® and ChFC® designations, and live CPA CPE credit.


More than 50 hours of CFP® CE credit and more than 100 hours of Investments & Wealth Institute® credit on replays available 24/7 to paying members ($120 annually) of
Advisors4Advisors.com. CPAs are eligible to receive CPE for attending live webinars only. To learn how to receive continuing professional education credit viewing webinar replays, please see our detailed instructions.

User reviews

68 reviews

 
(68)
4 stars
 
(0)
3 stars
 
(0)
2 stars
 
(0)
1 star
 
(0)
9.8
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent
Already have an account? or Create an account
View all reviews View most helpful
10
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent

treat topic

Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent
Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent
Was this review helpful to you? 
10
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent
Was this review helpful to you? 
9.0
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent
Was this review helpful to you? 
View all user reviews