Insurance Tracking  

Workflow Management  

Productivity  

Client Portal  

Integration  

Security  

Pricing 

The CRM tool you need if you are a RIA

As an Ez-Data user for 16 years, I can attest to the fact that this should be on your short list to review as a CRM solution. I have used the system and found critical success with the follow up and tracking capablilties for all aspects of a practice. I have used it when my practice was primariliy life insurance and investment sales to moving into just fee based financial planning. In each side of the practice, ez-data boougt invaluable tools that increased return and productivity to the practice.

User Review

The Good
This is one of the few CRM tools that allows you to build processes around the specifics of your firm and ensure that the activities are being created and the processes are being followed by everyone in the organitzation. The marketing follow up and capabilities are outstanding. The internal messaging in wonderful for keeping up with client calls and touches back to the client.
The Bad
If this is the bad..there are so many features that the only downside we have found is the fact that we do not use all the capabilities we are paying for.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking to leverage the full capabilities of a CRM and need more than a roledex. This is the system to purchase.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account