Fixed Income 

Tax Lot Accounting 

Trading 

Integrations 

Security 

Hosting 

Pricing 

decent, inexpensive option for small firms, but not without problems

There have been several issues I have experienced over the years that were supposed to be fixed in future updates. I believe it's been two years since the last update, so these issues remain unresolved. For example, if a client sold out of a position, that position still shows up on reports with zeroes in the values. A client that has sold out of several positions will see several lines of "0" on their reports...not very professional.

User Review

The Good
An inexpensive option for portfolio management and reporting for a small firm. Downloads from custodian is pretty good and data can be dumped into Junxure.
The Bad
Not sure about the viability of the company. I have been with them for 5 years and they have gone through several changes of management. Tech support is courteous enough, but it takes time to find someone who can really answer questions. I have had a few issues for a couple of years that have yet to be solved in any updates.
The Bottom Line
I would not recommend them until I was convinced of stability within the company. I have not moved to a different platform due to cost and fear of data conversion.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account