Fixed Income 

Tax Lot Accounting 

Trading 

Integrations 

Security 

Hosting 

Pricing 

PowerAdvisor Offers a Complete and Flexible PMS

PowerAdvisor was a great acquisition. Cornerstone Revolutions has a great service offering around the PMS. I looked at everybody before I decided on PowerAdvisor and in the end I found it to be a balance between value and output.

User Review

The Good
PowerAdvisor allows me the flexibility to define my portfio architecture exactly they way I want. Setting up and making changes to the software was easy to learn and Cornerstone's support staff is very responsive. Relatively flat learning curve. I have them host the software on their server and use their back office outsourcing service and their client portals ending up with a portable turnkey reporting solution at a very reasonable price.
The Bad
Although the reports are numerous and comprehensive, there is room for improvement around customization of the layout/types of charts, graphs etc to be displayed in the reports.
The Bottom Line
After a lot of due diligence, it was hard to find a PMS that let me own my data my way and have the outsourcing service I need at the price point offered by Cornerstone with PowerAdvisor. The reps at the company are friendly, responsive, and professional. I feel like they value my business.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account