Review Detail

Practice Management
by GeorgeTamer     April 13, 2010    
Average Attendee Rating
Poor Average Excellent

Spot on... but what about morphing "A" level clients?

This is all very helpful information and in my experience is true. It is much more efficient (and often more gratifying) to specialize in whatever it is that is the common thread across your "A" level clients. If you haven't identified those clients, by all means, follow the steps that George has outlined.

But, what it doesn't address is the morph factor. What I mean by that is sometimes your "A" clients stop being "A" clients as life changes. For example, an "A" client could stop being an "A" client as they start pulling out funds in retirement (not always, but sometimes).

I think this also works the other way around. Many of the clients that were "A" clients for us 20 years ago don't really even qualify to be our clients now. So, as our practice has grown, as we've brought on different talent, and as our experience and expertise has changed, our own gratification in working with clients has morphed, pointing us toward new and different "A" level clients.

All this to say, identifying "A" level clients is not a "once and you're done" exercise. This is an evaluation process you should do frequently.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account