Summit Investigates Former Affiliate For Potential Embezzlement
- Created: Sunday, 24 April 2011 23:33
According to FINRA, Summit -- based in Boca Raton -- is investigating a former affiliate, Timothy Cochrane of Eureka, Kansas, for reportedly misappropriating funds from client accounts.
As yet, no charges have been filed.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- FINRA Announces Escalation of High-Risk Broker Program
- Board of Governors Authorizes FINRA To File Recruitment Compensation Proposal With SEC
- Are Brokers Fiduciaries, Even Though They Accept Commissions? Yes, Says Financial Advice Ethics Expert Ron Rhoades
- FINRA Considers Proposal Mandating Greater Consumer Access To BrokerCheck Through Web Links