Ex-Merrill Exec Gets Only $1 Million From FINRA
- Created: Wednesday, 30 March 2011 07:15
Thain and other Merrill bigwigs were named in the complaint, as were Bank of America executives who later took over Merrill Lynch.
FINRA mandated that BofA Merrill pay $1.2 million of what appears to be a foregone bonus and another $60,000 in miscellaneous costs.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- FINRA Announces Escalation of High-Risk Broker Program
- Board of Governors Authorizes FINRA To File Recruitment Compensation Proposal With SEC
- Are Brokers Fiduciaries, Even Though They Accept Commissions? Yes, Says Financial Advice Ethics Expert Ron Rhoades
- FINRA Considers Proposal Mandating Greater Consumer Access To BrokerCheck Through Web Links