Get Ready For Congressional SRO Hearings In Two Weeks
- Created: Tuesday, 30 August 2011 08:17
We'll be watching to see who the people and groups invited to provide testimony are. Expect at least FINRA to show up to pitch the case that self-regulation -- under the FINRA umbrella or otherwise -- for advisors won't be so bad.
The case for the opposition is more fragmented. Who will Congress invite to argue against a self-regulatory organization for advisors?
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Plain-English Translation Of SEC Official's Speech To RIA CCOs
- RIA Data Security Webinar By Compliance Whiz Chris Winn Receives A 4.7 Rating From Attendees
- 2014 RIA Compliance: 23 Questions From Advisors And Answers
- Questions About ByAllAccounts And When Account Aggregation Of 401(k) Assets Triggers Onerous Custody Rules Become Focus Of Webinar About 2014 SEC Examination Priorities For RIAs