Knock Out The Competition With Tax-Efficient Investing Automation
- Created: Thursday, 05 March 2015 14:51
With tax rates rising and investment advice commoditized by robo-advisors, financial professionals can deal a knockout blow to competitors by systematically delivering investment advice across their entire client base utilizing Web applications to harvest gains and losses, rebalance and optimize positions for location.
Comments from A4A members attending the session:
- Very informative and worthwhile
- The webinar was very insightful.
- Good refresher
- Good presentation
- Great content.
- Good clear run through of the basics.
- Very effective to overall portfolio designs
- Some information was a bit basic but the later information was helpful.
- Very good
- A little slow paced, but good information
- Not long enough.
- I also may have missed last question - I was just hitting - Yes as it was for high appreciated investment returns - are they optimized in a Roth or something like that - I am a CPA and need CE.
- Enjoyed it very much.
- Important information regarding positioning of assets for tax efficiency
- The slides may have been a bit too simple
- This was one of the best webinars that's been presented by A4A. Sheryl was clear and succinct throughout the presentation. She provided plenty of reasons for utilizing automated rebalancing and also encouraged less-technologically-oriented advisors to, at a minimum, utilize manual processes to choose proper asset location and avoid wash sale rules. I was particularly impressed with her committed stand on NOT reinvesting dividends. What would Bogle say? That is a very interesting, albeit contrarian, view.