GiveSmart.org Introduces Decision Tool To Help Donors Choose The Best Nonprofits
- Created: Tuesday, 25 October 2011 22:24
The tool for donors helps philanthropists at all levels, with flexibility on how deep they want to go in assessing potential grantees.
The Donor Decision Tool poses 10 questions. Donors then receive a customized set of materials designed to help them navigate the process of selecting a grantee. Questions addressed include:
- Where do I start when learning more about a nonprofit?
- How can I analyze a potential grantee’s financial situation?
- When is it appropriate to request an in-person meeting with a nonprofit leader, and what questions should I ask?
GiveSmart.org collects and shares effective practices, including case studies, practical how-to guides, and tools. The website is part of a three-year grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- Keebler Delivers Everything A Financial Advisor Needs To Know About Taxation Of Trusts And Estates
- IRAs, Death And Taxes Wins A 4.7-Star Rating
- If You're An Advisor In Maryland: Tell Your Clients That Living Longer Could Make Their Heirs Wealthier
- Highlights From The 2014 Heckerling Institute Conference On Estate Planning