A4A Will Keep You Updated On Actions Of Pertinent Congressional Committees During Last Session Of The Year
Created: Friday, 16 November 2012 07:36
By now, everyone knows that the Democrats retained control of the Senate and the Republicans retained control of the House.
There were eleven committees—six Senate and five House—that were highlighted for you to keep an eye on after Congress reconvened after the last recess before the election. Those committees were:
- Senate Appropriations Committee
- Senate Banking Committee
- Senate Budget Committee
- Senate Finance Committee
- Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee
- Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee
- House Appropriations Committee
- House Budget Committee
- House Energy and Commerce Committee
- House Small Business Committee
- House Financial Services Committee
Several of today’s articles will be an update on activities in these committees since Congress reconvened for its last session of the year. We’ll keep you updated as news comes in on any of them so that you can have the guidance you need in advising your clients.