A virtuous cycle of strong fundamentals underlying the economy has been driving stocks past all-time highs day after day. Can it last? What are the risks?
Today at 4 p.m. EDT, independent economist Fritz Meyer, shares with you his analysis of the current economic situation in a live presentation eligible for professional education credit, and you can replay it any time.
From 1999 to 2008, Fritz Meyer was the senior strategist at one of the world’s largest investment companies. In April 2009, he became chief investment strategist for independent professionals by presenting webinars monthly on A4A. Every month, in addition to Fritz, A4A also gives you tax and financial planning presentations by Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, who has educated legal and accounting professionals for over three decades, and Dr. Craig Israelsen, an expert on low-cost investing. You can also extend the collaboration with Fritz, Bob, Craig to your clients. This video playlist tells you about our breakthrough ecosystem for financial planning professionals and investment fiduciaries.
Here's what Fritz covers in this session:
• Bull markets in modern history
• Peak valuations in bull markets in the past
• Inflation remains benign
• Status of Fed’s dual mandate
• Global outlook
• Citi’s global economic surprise index
• U.S. consumer indexes
• Business investment
• S&P 500 earnings
• Jobs situation
• Food fight at the Fed about hysteresis
• Income distribution
• Current U.S. Government deficit and debt level versus history
• Crude oil prices versus supply
• Realistic return expectations
• Active management is failing again
If you like Fritz Meyer, you may be interested in:
• Advisor Video Library NEW!
This webinar is eligible for IMCA® CE, CFP® CE, PACE credit toward CLU® and ChFC® designations and live CPA CPE credit.
To write a review please register or login.