The Fed Chair says she may run a “high-pressure” economy in the months ahead to fix a problem called hysteresis that’s dogged the recovery since The Great Recession. Meanwhile, the U.S. recently accused Russia of waging a cyber Cold-War to undermine the legitimacy of the U.S. election. For perspective, please join Advisors4Advisors’ independent economist, Fritz Meyer, on Tuesday at 4 p.m. EDT. Or, if you can’t attend this continuing professional education session, replays are available 24/7.
From 1999 to 2008, Fritz Meyer was the senior strategist at one of the world’s largest investment companies. In April 2009, he became chief investment strategist for independent professionals and has presented monthly webinars on A4A ever since.
Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, who has educated legal and accounting professionals for over three decades, began doing webinars monthly around the same time. Dr. Craig Israelsen, an expert on low-cost investing, began doing quarterly webinars and he started presenting monthly in 2015. You can extend the intelligence of Fritz, Bob, Craig, and other A4A speakers in a client communications platform for professionals. I’m Andy Gluck, and I’ve had the privilege to be entrusted with distributing and editing Fritz, Bob, and Craig’s intellectual property and to create new ways to deploy it to educate advisors and their clients. This 18-minute series of videos tells you the whole story of our breakthrough ecosystem for financial planning professionals and investment fiduciaries. We’ve reinvented professional education and the delivery of financial advice by fiduciaries online.
Fritz this month is talking about the following:
• Hysteresis? What is Janet talking about?
• The Fed will stay low for long
• ECB — not the free market — now controls LT bond yields
• Consumers strength holding
• Wanton distortion of economic news
• Busting the myth of weak corporate capital expenditures
• Earnings recovery underway
• Current bull market versus the history of bull markets
• PCE deflator not even close to the Fed’s 2.0% target
• Examining net productivity
• Surprise: The number of higher-income households is soaring!
• Federal deficit and debt are ugly
• The realigning of oil’s global supply and demand
• Resetting expectations on portfolio returns
• Active management is still dead
• The dullness of gold
Purchase slides, videos, e-newsletters, articles, scripts, and social content for marketing to clients based on Fritz’s analysis here.
If you like Fritz Meyer, you may be interested in:
• Advisor Video Library NEW!
This webinar is eligible for IMCA® CE, CFP® CE, PACE credit toward CLU® and ChFC® designations and live CPA CPE credit.
To write a review please register or login.