Improving economic data continues to flow amid low inflation.
PMIs, LEIs, car sales, housing starts, unemployment claims, new jobs, bank lending — they all signal strong forward activity. It’s a Goldilocks economy in the U.S. There’s no better way to describe it.
Elsewhere, Europe’s PMIs still show expansion, and the OECD forecast calls for better growth ahead globally.
At this session, I'll cover:
• Why the price war in crude oil? Quantifying its stimulus.
• When to start worrying about Fed tightening.
• S&P 500 earnings and valuation.
• Why are bond yields so incredibly low? Where from here?
• Income and tax distribution, according to a new government report.
• Debunking the myth of the stock picker’s market.
• Miserable sector calls by Wall Street’s top strategists in 2014.
• Best books for investors.
Fritz Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis, serving as an investment strategist to independent financial professionals. Meyer, who has conducted monthly webinars on A4A since April 2011, previously spent 15 years as a money manager and investment strategist at one of the world’s largest investment companies.
You can purchase Fritz’s monthly slides for $25 a month or buy content based on his research. Fritz is also a popular speaker at client appreciation events sponsored by advisors.
This webinar is eligible for IMCA® CE, CFP® CE, PACE credit toward CLU® and ChFC® designations and CPA CPE credit.
To write a review please register or login.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpfulFritz has excellent data, however time is precious and Fritz seems to belabor points i.e. "in other words." I wish Fritz would be a little more concise in making his point and moving on to the next important item.
Was this review helpful to you?