It's a little worrisome out there.
• The VIX volatility index stands today near its record low, while stock indexes stand near record highs
• Bond yields are higher, which was not supposed to happen after The Taper began
• The bull market is already among the longest-lasting in the last century
Economic data, however, continues to took good.
At this session, we’ll cover the scary and good, including:
• The low-bond yield surprise. Yields were supposed to head higher with the end of QE. What happened? What’s in store
• The QE taper. Conventional wisdom says higher yields are bad for stock and bonds. That’s wrong. We’ll talk about why.
• Does the record low VIX signal a market top?
• Are hedge funds a good idea for the alternative basket?
• CBO's report on raising the minimum wage.
• CBO's latest 10-year GDP growth outlook.
• CBO's latest entitlement spending, federal deficit and debt projections
• The fracking dividend and manufacturing renaissance … this is a big story
• The humbling of Bill Gross
More than 50 hours of CFP® CE credit and more than 100 hours of IMCA® credit on replays available 24/7 to paying members ($60 annually) of
CPAs are eligible to receive CPE for attending live webinars only. To learn how to receive continuing professional education credit viewing webinar replays, please see our