Stocks gained 8% since the February 3 low. Is the market overvalued? We’ll show you the data. At this session, we’ll cover:
· PMIs, LEIs and most of the latest economic data remains upbeat
· Updated S&P 500 earnings and valuation data
· Will QE taper put at damper on the economy and stocks?
· Have bond yields already discounted most of the taper?
· Historical economic performance in times of a steep yield curve
· Rising bond yields and the long-term picture
· CBO's just-released GDP growth outlook
· CBO's latest entitlement spending, federal deficit and debt projections
· The “fracking dividend” and manufacturing renaissance is a big deal
Fritz Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis, serving as an investment strategist to independent financial professionals. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network.
You can purchase Fritz’s monthly slides for $25 a month or buy content based on his research. Fritz is also a popular speaker at client appreciation events sponsored by advisors.
This webinar is eligible for CFP®, IMCA® and CPA CPE credit.
To write a review please register or login.