With all the breaking news on the economy and investment markets this month, I'll be speaking for one-hour and forty-minutes at this session, which should qualify for two continuing professional education credits. We'll cover the fundamentals driving stock prices, including:
• December purchasing managers' surveys very strong – again
• Leading economic indicators trending higher
• Earnings trending higher
• P/E multiples are not stretched.
• Schiller's CAPE gives a distorted reading
Why QE tapering is unlikely to put a damper on the economy and stocks?
• Bond yields have already discounted most of the taper
• Steep yield curves have been good for the economy
• Rising bond yields have been good for stocks
• A long-term outlook for U.S. GDP growth
• The fracking dividend is a big deal
• Latest entitlement spending, federal deficit. and debt projections
• Why Fed's "printing money" ≠ inflation
• Global P/E ratios
• Asset allocation: the "bridesmaid" – this might surprise you)
• Wall Street experts' sector picks – good advice? (this might surprise you)
To write a review please register or login.