- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Monthly Economic Update And Investment Outlook From Fritz Meyer For March 2012
- Fritz Meyer
- Fritz Meyer POV
- 03/13/12 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
The stock market rally continues. Do the fundamentals support it?
At this webinar, noted economist Fritz Meyer will discuss:
• The latest economic data: Heading up across the board
• S&P earnings and valuation
• Key risks: Higher oil prices, inflation, federal budget deficit
• Where to go for yield
• MPT through the bear market: An asset allocation update
• U.S. energy independence?
Fritz Meyer provides institutional-quality macro analysis to financial advisors at an affordable price, and he serves as an investment strategist to independent advisory firms. Meyer spent 15 years as investment strategist at Invesco and is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Fox Business Network. He writes a blog on Advisors4Advisors and is a sought after public speaker.
Register for this session and you can be enrolled in Advisors4Advisors.com, where you can receive CE credit on replays of dozens of previous webinars.
Note: This session is eligible for CE credit for CFPs.
To subscribe to Fritz's monthly slide shows and get access to his Powerpoint presentation that you can edit, brand, and use as your own for client meetings and seminars, click here.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 64 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net