- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- Awareness, Stickiness And Leads: How RIAs Can Use Social Media Compliantly
- Christopher Winn
- AdvisorAssist, LLC
- 02/24/12 4:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
How can investment advisors use social media to increase awareness, create stickiness and drive leads—while staying compliant?
That is what we’ll tell you at this week’s webinars, which covers:
· developing a social media strategy
· tips for managing your social presence
· tools and resources to guide your success
· the compliance requirements to protect your firm
Chris Winn is founder and a Managing Principal at AdvisorAssist, an RIA compliance and operations consulting firm. He has 17 years of experience in regulatory compliance and operations.
Kevin Condon, CFP®, has been an independent financial planner for 20 years and sold a $100 million AUM practice in 2002. He is a co-founder of onlineadvisorcentral.com and myfinancialadvice.com, which help advisors create social engagement and monetize financial advising online.
More than 50 hours of CFP® CE credit and more than 100 hours of IMCA® credit on replays available 24/7 to paying members ($60 annually) of Advisors4Advisors.com. CPAs are eligible to receive CPE for attending live webinars only.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 21 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.