- Financial Advisor Webinar Series
- 10 Tax-Efficient Strategies For Advisors To High-Net-Worth Investors
- Robert Keebler
- Keebler and Associates, LLP
- 03/04/11 4:00 PM EST
- You must be registered and logged into download the slides
- You must be registered and logged into view this replay
- CE Credit:
After-tax returns are what matters most, and this webinar addresses the strategies advisors need to know now to manage client investments tax-efficiently.
Bob Keebler, one of the nation’s leading educators on tax and estate planning matters and one of A4A’s most popular speakers, will address:
- Tax characteristics of different asset classes
- How to reduce effective tax rates
- How to utilize insurance as an asset class
- Why Roth IRA conversion remains very attractive
- Planning around the 3.8% Medicare surtax
- Tax issues and tactics for inherited IRAs
- ILITs for inherited IRAs
- Roth IRA Lifetime Annuities
Robert Keebler is a partner at Keebler & Associates LLP. A nationally recognized expert in estate and retirement planning, Keebler is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He was named by CPA Magazine as one of the “Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the US” and one of the “Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession.” He is a columnist for CCH’s Taxes Magazine.
Note: This session has been approved for CE credit by the CFP Board of Standards for CFP® professionals and via IMCA® for CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA® certifications. To receive IMCA® credit, please complete and submit this form after viewing the live webinar or the recording.
CFPs® must pass a quiz after viewing the recording and self-report credit at www.cfp.net. CFPs® who attend the live webinar will have their credit processed automatically.
View all user reviews
Average user rating from: 108 user(s)
To write a review please register or login.
EventList powered by schlu.net