With just a couple of days before New Year’s, this is a reminder to set aside some time to think strategically about new year ahead: 15 questions designed to make you think about how to get from here to there.
This Website Is For Financial Professionals Only
- To call 2012 successful, what do you have to achieve over the next 12 months?
- In order or importance, what three initiatives will you take to help you grow your business by 20% or more over the next year?
- What if any personnel changes will you make in 2012?
- What situations have you been tolerating but want to stop dealing with in the first quarter of 2012?
- Are there any clients you want to fire?
- How will you change the investment side of of your firm in 2012?
- Will you make any changes regarding estate planning, tax, insurance, or retirement planning in the coming year? Explain the changes as well as your goals and deadlines.
- Will you make any changes in your CRM, Financial Planning, Portfolio Reporting, Document Management, or other technology used by your firm in 2012? Explain the changes as well as your goals and deadlines.
- What was the most important thing you learned in 2011 that will help you in 2012?
- Other than yourself, who helped your business most in 2012?
- How will you sharpen your skills and gain more professional knowledge in 2012?
- Will you in 2012 make any changes in working with attorneys and accountants? Explain the changes as well as your goals and deadlines.
- What are the three most important initiatives you will undertake in 2012 to improve service to clients?
- Will you change your marketing budget in 2012? Explain the changes as well as your goals and deadlines.
- What if any changes do you need to make to your workspace in 2012?